Paradigm Medical Communications, LLC
WHO WE ARE
Paradigm Medical Communications, LLC is a multiple award-winning medical education company that develops innovative medical education activities. We expertly tailor all of our initiatives to fulfill the needs of diverse, sophisticated clinical audiences and diligently monitor ongoing activities to facilitate continuous growth and improvement.
Paradigm has experience in developing and implementing CME activities in a wide variety of formats, including live events; print newsletters, monographs, and peer-reviewed journal supplements; electronic media; and web-based activities, including on-demand webinars, podcasts, mobile applications, and interdisciplinary web conferences, as well as website design, development, and maintenance.
2016Recipient of the Health Information Resource CenterSM Digital Health AwardsSMMerit Award in the Medical Education, Web-based category for Clarifying the Role of Novel and Emerging Treatments for Diabetic Retinopathy and Related Eye Disorders
2015“Best-in-Class Outcomes”Recognition from the Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions, which was awarded and showcased during the Alliance Industry Summit in May 2015. The poster summarizing the activity awarded this acknowledgement can be accessed at www.paradigmmc.com/211outcomes
2014Recipient of the Health Information Resource CenterSM Web Health Awards SM
- Silver Award in the Webinar category for Optimizing Care to Improve Outcomes for Patients with COPD
- Silver Award in the Medical Education category for Sharpening Fibromyalgia Diagnosis and Management Skills: Improving the Patient Experience
- Silver Award in the Medical Education category for The Evolving Role of Beta Blockers in the Management of Hypertension—Expert Perspectives
- Bronze Award in the E-Newsletter category for Update on Febrile Neutropenia Prophylaxis: Expert Perspectives on Appropriate Use and Cost-Effective Choices
- Merit Award in the Medical Education category for Evidence-Based Management of Advanced Gastric Cancer: Current and Emerging Targeted Therapies
- Recipient of the National Association of Medical Education Companies award for Best Practice in Collaboration
2012AwardRecipient of the National Association of Medical Education Companies award for Best Educational Design and Evaluation
PastAwardPast recipient of the Alliance for CME Award for Outstanding Program Collaboration